Not that I believe any of the babble associated with horoscopes, I do sometimes find them interesting:
- June 24: You're feeling the need for more organization in your life. Clean out the junk and get things sorted before you get frustrated and can't find anything.
- June 25: Google is about to take over your life - play responsibly. See how clever you can be today by attempting to count your lose change inside your pocket WITHOUT taking your hand or the money out. If you don't care what the weatherman says when the weatherman says it's raining - that's great!
- June 27: And this was what was written in a sandwich in Mexico. Strangeness, huh? Raisins are a lovely dried up fruit. However, the old man who runs the hairdressers down the road, is not. The words you use to describe yourself may have to be revised today, after suffering what can only be described as "hell".
- June 28: The stars indicate that walking under ladders is a bad idea for you this month. People say you make your own luck, but carrying around a sign that says "I'm needy and helpless" is probably not what they had in mind.
- Jun 29: If you lose money today you can be assured that the nature of human kindness will mean you never see it again. This is because today the nature of human kindness is to be as mean as an old woman the day before pension day. Time is on your side, feel free to mix-it-up a little. Watch out for overweight dogs when it's raining.