19 May 2007
17 May 2007
- she said she would post the grades Monday
- it is now Wednesday and there are no grades
- there must be a problem
- more precisely, there must have been a problem with my exam
- I am sure everyone else is accessing their grade right now
- I must have forgotten to write my name on my exam
- this explains why I do not have a grade yet
- because my exam has no name, I will not receive any credit for it
- oh my gosh, I am going to fail the class
- holy moley, since I am failing this class, I won't be able to graduate
- conclusion: my life is ruined
Shortly after I reached this conclusion, I checked online again ... no need to worry, my grade was posted ... I passed.
16 May 2007
14 May 2007
- operate the usual suspects ... can openers and scissors
- write in spiral notebooks
- identify whether or not a pen is going to smudge before using it
- minimize smudging in general
- tie my shoes
- use a mouse
- fasten zippers, snaps and buttons
- conquer pretty much everything having to do with driving
- shift gears on a bike
- resist the urge to extend my left hand when shaking hands
I may be a minority, but I am also in an elite category. One that includes the majority of librarians and serial killers ... along with Oprah, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates, and Ned Flanders.
13 May 2007
12 May 2007
- a rather large wad of blue gum with a paper clip sticking out of the center of it
- a drawing of a monkey with a power cord coming out of it's head
- WO with a heart around it
- "I can't take being alone anymore!"
- lastly, written in orange highlighter, "I have 2 STDs!!"
- Books: I always judge books by their cover ... additionally when browsing for books, I have a habit of reading the first and last page before I buy it.
- People who drag their feet: I scowl at people who drag their feet when they walk --- the noise is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
- Excessive participators: kids in class who feel the need to comment on virtually everything that the teacher says --- newsflash nobody cares about your opinion ... and you're ugly.
- People who walk on the left side of the sidewalk: Hello, this is America ... move to the right.
- Terrorists: they're just dumb
09 May 2007
08 May 2007
- studying for Biology final
- studying for International Law final
- passing Biology
- passing International Law
- finding a place to live
- being able to afford a place to live
- hating working with Josh and Megan
- Third Eye Blind
- Dave Matthews
- Sister Hazel
- Better Than Erza
- Carbon Leaf
- Hootie & The Blowfish
05 May 2007
03 May 2007
- I am all about tights with skirts
- I love hot pink and black together
- I drink MichUltra
- I have a pair of boat shoes
- Hilary Duff
- iPod ... now all that is missing a Mac Book
- sudoku puzzles
- Verizon Chocolate
- tote bag(s)
I think I need to be sent to detox ... as long as there is People Magazine and Real World/Road Rules Challenge I will be set ... doh!