Best of 2009: Book
- Nominees: The Time Traveler's Wife, Fahrenheit 451, Julie & Julia, Something Borrowed, Neither Here Nor There, The Great Wide Sea, On the Road
- Winner: The Time Traveler's Wife
- While it is not the "oh my gosh this is the best book I have ever read in my life" book ... it is the one I enjoyed the most this year.
- I read it at the end of July when I was all bummed out about summer camp being over.
- It even made the trek to Myrtle Beach, SC with me.
- By the time I finished Time Traveler's there was a slight crease in the cover, and few pages were slightly crinkly, and there was some sand embedded in the spine, I also signed the inside cover as I do with almost all the books I read.
- After I read the book, I went and saw the movie version with one of my friends.
- When I headed to Knoxville this fall, I sold the book to the used bookstore there, hoping to pass on the pleasant time I shared with The Time Traveler's Wife to someone else.