Nominees: (I am cheating a bit and going generic) bookstores, home, a view of the water, a dive bar
Winner: any place with a view of the water
- When I was up at G.Mason, I would joke that I would go through 'water withdrawal'
- ... and to some extent, having had the luxury of growing up near the water, it was true.
- Whether it was reading at the Lion's Bridge, the James River, VA Beach, the Eastern Shore, the Outer Banks, Myrtle Beach, Boston, the Noland Trail, the views of the James River in Richmond during the Mud Run, anywhere between VA and FL, the fountains at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, heck - even the fountains at City Center in Newport News ... I could not get enough this year.
- there is just something about being in the water/ seeing the water that gives me an instant calm ...
- I believe one of the best places in the world is any place with a view of the water.