live high, live mighty, live righteously
Who doesn't have goals for the year? I have come to the conclusion that there is a fine line between challenging oneself and torturing oneself ... apparently I like to dance on that line. Nonetheless, 2010, let's rumble!
- read more ... there are so many books waiting to be tampered with; start here.
- write more.
- go vegan for a month.
- forgo eating at any restaurant whatsoever (including fast food) for a month.
- Liz v. Food Challenge: Purchase and eat a "Baconator Triple" from Wendy's. 3/4 pound of meat, 86 grams of fat, 1330 calories; is there any question as to why America is fat? (... and clearly the Triple Baconator cannot coincide with the vegan month.)
- start running/ exercising again
- ... additionally, run in a 10k or 10-miler at some point during the year.
- win the Lottery.
- fly ... anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely despise flying, and I mean, ugh! gross, humans belong on the ground hate flying ... but it looks like I will be flying up to Boston at the end of February ... alone (albeit surrounded by strangers) ... on a flight of doom.