Recently I have been cleaning out my parents' attic. While up there, I discovered a journal of mine from the 3rd grade ... I found many of the entries entertaining to say the least ... these are some of my favorites (bonus: check out my atrocious spelling):
- 8 Oct. 1991: "If I could be a ____. "
- If I were a book, I would be a good book and be paper. Lots of people would read me.
- 23 Oct. 1991: "I pledge to be drug free"
- I pledge to be helthy and safe. I want to stay out of trble so I wont be a akalallik.
- 17 Dec 1991: "Good things about the holidays"
- I like to get two weeks off from school. And we get prients.
- 6 Jan. 1992: "I want to forget"
- I want to forget to come to school. And to do my home work.
- 31 Jan. 1992: "It was nice when ..."
- It was nice when I went to the stichu of Liberty. It was fun and I liked it. [*]
- 17 March 1992: Dear Mr. Lepechaun ...
- How are you? I am fine. Why do you where green? Will you bring me a pot of gold? Thinks. Your Friend, Elizabeth
- 27 March 1992: "I'd like to sell"
- I'd like to sell my brother he cryies to much.
- 28 May 1992: "I'd be glad if ..."
- I'd be glad if I had 1,00000 dallars. So I would be rich.
* To this day, I have never visited the Statue of Liberty ... or the stichu of Liberty.