- to question food before you shove it in your mouth.
- to read ingredients (is this something we should be doing anyway?)
- to think ahead and plan meals.
- I haven't really missed meat that much; I keep saying that if I could eat cheese and eggs this would be a piece of cake ... well, maybe not cake.
- self control ... I have been tempted plenty of times with forbidden foods ... but with a little bit of will power, and some whining I have been able to not succumb to temptation.
31 March 2010
Today is the day! It is the final day of March, which also means it is the final day of my month as a vegan. What have I learned from this?