Cons ... my only complaints:
- no t-shirt - granted probably one of the last things I need is another race t-shirt, but for a $20.00 entry fee? ... show me the t-shirt!
- double loop course - I did a handful (plus a few more) races last summer/ fall, and none of them were a double loop course; I don't know what it was exactly, I just wasn't a fan.
- I am out of shape
- I loathe running
- evening race - I did one evening race last summer, and I really enjoyed that one, too. It was nice not to be up early on a Saturday morning for a change.
- flat course
- good playlist
- nice weather
- good company
- post race food - instead of the typical fruit & water like other smaller races ... they fed us well yesterday. Treats included: oranges, Chick-fil-A, hot dogs, chips, water, and Gatorade
- iced towels! - as soon as you finished the race, you were handed an iced towel ... very refreshing ... and elitist feeling