Are you familiar with Teresa from the Real Housewives of New Jersey? Long story short, aside from her horrid hair, she's claiming to have racked up $11 million of debt. Who does that?
How would I blow $11,000,000? Well, funny you should ask ... I would start by:
- buying a car with funny doors
- buying a boat ... and by boat, I mean yacht
- getting some new writing instruments and timepieces
- constructing a vault and fill it with Sacagawea coins to live out my childhood DuckTales fantasy
- purchasing a herd of basset hounds
- ... because if one is cute, than 12 would be really cute
- purchase land for basset hounds to roam ... and a staff to tend to their needs
- iPhones for me & all my friends!
- book binge! ... including any 1st edition I feel like getting
- pay to have Alex Trebek make an appearance at my Jeopardy! themed birthday bash
- shopping rampages at Urban, Anthropologie, J.Crew, and American Apparel
How would you dig an $11,000,000 hole of debt?