Read-a-Thon ... today.
Here's the deal:
- I believe I am physically incapable of staying up for 24 hours ... but I am good at staying up late ... so I plan on making it to the wee hours of the morning and then crashing.
- I am tracking the amount of pages turned today,
- as well as books completed
- ... and any other interesting revelations.
- I currently have 6 books that I have started reading ... for better or worse I have a sort of book ADD.
- Thus, today I will be delving into:
- Dewy, by Vicki Myron
- Into Thin Air, Jon Krakauer
- The Starbucks Experience, by Joseph Michelli
- The Sun Also Rises, by E.Hemingway
- On the Road, by J.Kerouac
- The Nanny Diaries, by Emma McLaughlin
- Also, it is no secret that I am a slow reader ... and I'm not merely trying to burn through the books just to say that I read a whole bunch in one day ... so I am not expecting to conquer all 6 books.
- ... but we'll see.
- If anything, I am looking forward to spending a pleasant fall Saturday sans television and internet.