The Scene: bored on a drizzly 4th of July.
The Plan: Coke Icees from Wawa with my brother.
- light drizzle instantly turned into pouring, cold rain.
- midway to Wawa, my 'check engine' light illuminated.
- Hellacious rain.
- Coke and all other Icee flavors at Wawa were out of commission.
- ... a rarity.
- Decided to get my brother 2 Mountain Dews because they were on sale.
- Sale price did not ring up at cash register.
- Cashier resolved issue.
- Rain continues to pour.
- Got stuck at malfunctioning stoplight.
- ... for 10 minutes.
- Arrived home
- ... wet, cold, check engine light, Icee-less.