I have a love hate relationship with Coldplay.
- Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow are too good to be true ... just wait.
- Chris is just plain weird ... and he dresses funny.
- Chris is too accessorized; too many bracelets, layers of clothing, and patches.
- Yellow is one of the most obnoxious songs I have ever heard.
- I have no desire to see a Coldplay concert.
- I love A Rush of Blood to the Head
- it always reminds me of my first year of college, because I listened to it constantly
- I love that Don't Panic is on the Garden State soundtrack
- when I went to Italy in 2005 I was listening to the Garden State soundtrack on the plane, while I am quite certain that every single other person was sleeping, and I was wide awake
- for whatever reason, it is such a pleasant memory, listening to my iPod and grimmacing at my roommate who was fast asleep
- I love Mylo Xyloto
- ... it's a very redeemable album, because I was not a huge fan of X&Y and Viva La Vida
- it also contains good song after good song
- ... my top choices include:
- Charlie Brown
- Us Against the World
- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
- ... plus the single Paradise is decent