- quit paying attention to speed limit signs?
- refuse to pay foreseen speeding tickets?
- run up tabs at bars and then bounce without paying?
- skip my bi-annual teeth cleaning at the dentist in June?
- apply for a bunch of credit cards?
- upon being receiving said cards, run up a bunch of debt?
- watch as much Jeopardy, Jersey Shore, and Parks and Recreation as possible?
- quit my job?
- quit saving money?
- binge on as much fast food as possible, because who knows if there is a McDonald's in the next life?
- quit washing my hands?
- read as much as possible?
- don't read at all?
- diligently go to brunch on Sundays? ... while Sundays still exist
- see new places?
- stockpile necessities? ... is there a point?
- bunker down at home and never leave?
04 January 2012
I get a little annoyed with all of the doomsday talk, BUT just what if the Mayans were right? Should I be living this year any differently from my past years here on earth? Should I: