|Del, fall 2011, during his recovery|
- is large
- ... he has put on some pounds, and is now a hefty 15.5 lbs.
- is uncoordinated, yet amusing to watch.
- still hasn't quite grown into his ears.
- looks angry a lot of the time, but he is a happy boy, I swear.
- loves to sleep
- loves to lounge
- loves to shred newspaper
- loves Temptations Cat Treats
- loves chasing moths and butterflies
We are so happy and thankful that he has made a full recovery; he has truly been a blessing to our family.
|Baby Delmar was one of the cutest kittens in the world.|