My main bank robber inspiration derived from:
- the Hamburglar
- Bonnie [Parker]
- any good excuse to cover my face with a bandanna
[I realize now that there are inherent flaws with the above mentioned. One person is fictitious and known for stealing food, the other was ambushed when she was 23 ... and I shouldn't be divulging any potential disguises.]
Not everything about robbing banks is bad, there's:
- fun costumes
- ability to become famous
- job security
- tax free wages
- early retirement
- flexible hours
On the downside, I do not think I am the ideal candidate for robbin' banks because:
- I am generally slow moving
- and clumsy
- and lazy.
- I lack bank robbing social skills
- ... as in, not assertive when demanding money or making threats.
- I am not a genius.
- I am awful at lying
- ... I can't even lie about being able to lie.
- I would not be a good get away driver.
- I am a rule follower, mostly.
- I don't want to get shot,
- or be ambushed.
- I am not clever enough to create a good alias,
- or a fake back story for when I show up to a new town.
... back to the drawing board.