- Sometime last spring I was pulled over for being on my phone. I was at a red light texting about Gossip Girl. No regrets.
- One of my best friends and I have matching tattoos.
- I leave my mark on all books that I read.
- Sometimes I really miss college.
- Sometimes I am really glad I'm through with college.
- Fat Delmar weighs 18 pounds.
- Paper Towns was the third John Green book I read, and by far my favorite.
- House of Cards is SO good.
- Call the Midwife is SO good.
- My mom gave me a self help book. She passed it off to me by saying, "this book looks good; there's a bike on the cover, and you love bikes!"
- I am pretty sure I have been conditioned to like Snoopy. As a baby I had Snoopy curtains in my room, I had a Snoopy life jacket, Snoopy sticker book, Snoopy sheets, Snoopy tee shirts. These days I usually get only Snoopy birthday cards, and occasionally Peanuts Christmas ornaments. .... and Snoopy Easter swag.
13 April 2015
Label me this: confessions